First CARING results presented at ICPE 2013
The first results of research related to CARING have been presented at the 29th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management. The conference was held at the Montréal Convention Center, Canada, from 25-28 August 2013.
The following presentations were given:
- Use of Metformin and Survival of Diabetic Women with Breast Cancer (download the abstract: http://bit.ly/17EL1j3)
- Factors Affecting the Association of Cancer Risk among Patients Treated with Anti-Diabetic Medication (download: http://bit.ly/12OCw33)
- CARING: Tumour Characteristics of Diabetic and Non-Diabetic Breast Cancer Patients (download: http://bit.ly/1cjKbcy)
- CARING: Diabetes Mellitus and Risk of Cancer - A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis (download: http://bit.ly/186I60P)
- CARING: Does Subgroup Analysis by Gender Modify the Potential Association between Diabetes Mellitus and Cancer?- A Meta-Analysis (download: http://bit.ly/192r9Wh)
More information can be found at https://www.pharmacoepi.org/meetings/29ICPE/index.cfm.